gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:49:10 -0500

Re: [PLUG] IBM xSeries experience?

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 09:07:38PM -0500, Paul wrote:
> Just say it, G!  Red Hat did something good.  You like those VTs, don't
> you?  8^>

Red Hat does plenty of good things, but most of them are business
oriented.

And there's nothing wrong with the VTs, but being able to hit ^z or
^c would have made more sense to me. (Granted, I'm not exactly
target audience for stuff like this, since if I had it my way, I'd
be using pax to unpack archives straight onto the disk for an
install...)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net