Arthur S. Alexion on Fri, 6 Dec 2002 19:30:08 -0500

[PLUG] Corrupted inbox

My inbox somehow got corrupted.  In mutt messages seem to start and end
in ramdom places meaning that the beginning of the next message is part
of the current message.  In kmail, which I usually use, messages seem
to  get trashed as I select them.  That is, When I select the most
recent message, what is displayed is the middle of some message with no
headers, and the message is moved to the top of the list where old and
undated messages are usually placed.

This only is happening to my inbox, not my other folders.

I seem to recall some utility for repairing corrupted inboxes, but
can't seem to find it.  Any suggestions?