gabriel rosenkoetter on Sat, 7 Dec 2002 13:48:09 -0500

Re: [PLUG] RH compile help - Thank you!

On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 01:15:10PM -0500, W. Chris Shank wrote:
> But if they are acting up as modules - at least i can load/unload them -
> if I staticlly compile them in - wouldn't it be impossible to do this.

Yes, but if it's the module layer of the kernel that's
malfunctioning, then having the code statically in the kernel will
solve that.

Anyway, don't blow away your other kernel, just try the other.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net