Wayne Dawson on Sat, 7 Dec 2002 23:30:05 -0500

[PLUG] IKE Internet Key Exchange

Hello, does anybody here know much about Internet Key Exchange and/or the
Linksys BEFVP41 or BEFSX41?  I'm looking at implementing a relatively
small VPN - at least I think it would be regarded as small.  There are
about 10 users in one office, and fewer than that in the other office.

Although this isn't directly a Linux question, I'll be implenting a
PostgreSQL database under Linux, and the Linksys routers actually run
Linux! :-)

Anyway, I would appreciate any relevant information and experiences.

Thanks,
Wayne

Need an experienced programmer who knows
both the Unix and Microsoft worlds?

Then you need to hire Wayne:
http://hirewayne.com

wayne@hirewayne.com