W. Chris Shank on Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:21:08 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Netraverse LUG Sponsorship Program

I'm not that excited by Win4Lin. It still requires fully licensed
windows. So it's still windows. So if your going to do that, most people
will opt just to use windows. I suppose it could be useful in some
special cases, but I'd rather try to replace the windows programs with
functionally equivalent linux programs.

--
W. Chris Shank <chris.shank@acetechgroup.com>
ACE Technology Group