Jon Nelson on Fri, 27 Dec 2002 12:21:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Linux Medical Apps

I believe that my father uses a UNIX based management system for his
orthodontics practice, you want to find out what it is?

Jon
Carl Husa said:

> I'm looking for a Linux medical practice management system, preferably
> Open  Source, that includes not only scheduling and patient
> demographics, but also  strong financial functions - billing, insurance
> payment tracking, etc.

> MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*.
> http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
>
> http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishere_3mf

Trooper Jon S. Nelson, Linux Certified Admin.
Pa. State Police, Bureau of Criminal Investigation
Computer Crimes Unit
Work: 610.344.4471 Page: 866.284.1603
jonelson@state.pa.us