Stephen Gran on Fri, 27 Dec 2002 13:21:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Linux Medical Apps

On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 04:25:18PM +0000, Carl Husa said:

> I'm looking for a Linux medical practice management system, preferably Open
> Source, that includes not only scheduling and patient demographics, but
> also strong financial functions - billing, insurance payment tracking, etc.

I have no experience with it myself, but try here:

http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/

|  Stephen Gran                  | What is algebra, exactly?  Is it one of |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | those three-cornered things?   -- J.M.  |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | Barrie                                  |