Stephen Gran on Fri, 27 Dec 2002 13:21:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] spamassassin

On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 09:28:02AM -0500, Paul said:
> I like to receive the SPAM marked messages so I can review them and try
> to unsubscribe.  In my case, I wish Spamassassin only modified the title
> and not the body of the message so it would be easier to read HTML
> messages.  Is there a way to configure it that way?

I think this is what you're looking for:

       report_header { 0 | 1 }  (default: 0)
           By default, SpamAssassin will include its report in
           the body of suspected spam.  Enabling this causes the
           report to go in the headers instead. Using
           'use_terse_report' with this is recommended.

       use_terse_report { 0 | 1 }   (default: 0)
           By default, SpamAssassin uses a fairly long report
           format.  Enabling this uses a shorter format which
           includes all the information in the normal one, but
           without the superfluous explanations.

       defang_mime { 0 | 1 }   (default: 1)
           By default, SpamAssassin will change the Content-type:
           header of suspected spam to "text/plain". This is a
           safety feature. If you prefer to leave the Content-
           type header alone, set this to 0.

Taken from man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf

|  Stephen Gran                  | BOFH excuse #197:  I'm sorry a pentium  |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | won't do, you need an SGI to connect    |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | with us.                                |