Michael Lazin on Thu, 02 Jan 2003 12:01:07 -0500

Re: [PLUG] OT: computer recycling

On the topic of old computers, I have a working 486 running red hat 5 hooked up to my network. It does not have enough memory to run x-windows. I suppose if someone wanted to they could use it as a router, but I have no use for it. If anyone wants it they can have it if they are willing to pick it up.

Michael :)

From: Kevin Mudrick <kevin@furhurts.com>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: [PLUG] OT: computer recycling
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 19:26:36 -0500

I have 2 old computers and an old printer I'd like to toss, as I don't
have room for them anymore.  The two computers are a non-working 386 and
a non-working 486.  The printer is an old hp deskjet 540 (linux friendly
last time i used it!).  Anyways, I doubt anyone would want these, but if
someone does, feel free to email me.  Otherwise, what can I do to
legally dispose of this equipment?

-kevin

--
 kevin mudrick // kevin@furhurts.com