Paul on Thu, 2 Jan 2003 12:16:04 -0500

Re: [PLUG] scanning/printing and Linus Torvalds

I haven't noticed a difference in quality after refilling an ink cartridge.

Refills may not last as long, but my money lasts longer!

Sometimes my left hand, the one holding the catridge, gets inked. A glove wouldn't hurt (unless it fits OJ). When my father used the HP refill kit, although it came with gloves, he didn't spill a drop.

Mike Leone wrote:

I've done that refill thing. Never lasts as long, or looks as good. And can
get messy as hell. :-(