Bill Patterson on Fri, 3 Jan 2003 13:44:09 -0500

Re: [PLUG] wanted: packages

Actually you can run them right after installation, the question is only
whether you want the releases that come with it...

to start MySQL sign on as root and enter
/etc/rc.d/init.d/mysqld start

batch PHP runs instantly following a full install also

I haven't tried it yet with a web server on RH8 fresh install, though.

Bill