Molnar, Bradley on Sun, 05 Jan 2003 22:41:03 -0500

[PLUG] lilo won't boot

my old machine started having troubles.  So, I decided to switch all of the
hardware to a different machine.  In theory, the old drive should just boot.
But, lilo prints out LI and then hangs.  If I hit ctrl-alt-del, it
repeatedly prints out LI, but doesn't do anything meaningful.

The install is a bit old (SuSE 7.1), but it worked fine.

Anyone have any ideas how to get this working?

I disconnected the cd-drive until I can get a spliter for the power cables,
but can reconnect it easily.

thanks
-b