Chris Mann on Tue, 07 Jan 2003 09:01:07 -0500

RE: [PLUG] Who's coming to LinuxWorld on Thu, Jan 23, in NYC?

I've gotten my badge, and I plan on attending. I'm prolly gonna just crash
up in NYC -since the company is paying for it. No travel plans as of yet,
kind of waiting to see if I need to be up there a day early to do some work
in our NYC office.

10128&p_navID=2

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>