Jeff Abrahamson on Thu, 09 Jan 2003 16:41:04 -0500

[PLUG] latex: narrow paragraph

I'd like to be able to play games with paragraph widths and
indents. Essentially I want to be able to change left and right
indents from time to time. This happens in the quote environment, for
example, but that's not always quite what I want.

        For example, maybe I want a paragraph that is indented like
	this and wraps accordingly. You get the idea.

Anyone know how to make this happen in latex (or TeX)? I thought about
\indent, but that's only the first line.

Yes, I know, this is one of the times when abiword users wonder just
what we're all on in latex and why we put up with occasional simple
things being hard.

Anyway, thanks much.

--
 Jeff