Benjamin W. Dugan on Fri, 10 Jan 2003 12:21:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Time & date sync'ing between systems

I'm just writing to say thanks to all of you who've contributed to this
thread; I'll be fiddling with the time-sync'ing over the weekend I
guess.

The only thing I found out very quickly is that my local network
machines are not acting as time servers as they are configured, so I'll
go and look at the HOWTO Chris mentioned.

I enjoyed the instant gratification of Leroy's suggestion (rdate
time-b.nist.gov).

Ben