gabriel rosenkoetter on Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:30:33 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Recording VCDs

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 10:48:57PM -0500, Molnar, Bradley wrote:
> As far as doing the conversions and burning under linux, I can't help you
> there, that is one thing I still use windows for.

I'm sure I saw a package for this go into NetBSD pkgsrc in the past
few weeks, but I'd sort of rather not go digging through the source
changes list for it...

Aha, but the first hit on Google for "vcd linux" (aHEM!) probably
answers most questions:

  http://www.satlug.org/~bigjnsa/vcd-linux.htm

--
gabriel rosenkoetter