gabriel rosenkoetter on Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:01:08 -0500

Re: [PLUG] SCSI cases

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 08:14:20PM -0500, Fred K Ollinger wrote:
> I don't know if this will work, but I have heard that it was suggested to
> use an old case from an old pc to house the drives and supply power. It
> might work as these are freely given away everywhere, it seems. It might
> be a bit ugly, cumbersome with the cables, however.

External SCSI cabling would be a bit difficult, and you'd have to
use an AT (not an ATX) powersupply so that it would switch on (ATX
requires that signal to go through the motherboard), but it's
doable.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net