Arthur S. Alexion on Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:23:19 -0500

Re: [PLUG] SpamAssassin on Redhat

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 08:40, Kam Salisbury wrote:
> Oh... so trying to do this on a mail relay will not work using this product.
> Since there is not a specific mail box it delivers to, procmail doesn't
> actually get to touch the mail at all. BUmmer.

No, no.  don't give up on it.  There are many ways to configure it for
your setup, and you can configure where it delivers tagged mail.  I was
just giving you the ways that *I* have used it successfully.  You really
should read the manpages.  They are very helpful.

--
Arthur S. Alexion <arthur@alexion.com>
Arthur S. Alexion LLC