Bill Patterson on Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:21:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Certifications

As far as vendor neutral certifications are concerned, as much appeal as they
have idealistically, they don't have any big money behind them.  Fortunately
or un, big money drives most of the computer industry. I attained the vendor
neutral CDP and CCP many years ago.  They helped with people who knew what
they were, but that was an unfortunately small fraction of the market for my
skills.

Bill