epike on Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:21:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Certifications

well i've finished level 2 --- for personal use it has helped
me understand things I would not have taken trouble to learn
(such as DNS) if there werent an exam for it.  It was good learning
experience for me.  The good thing about LPI is that it forces
you to learn just about everything for a given topic since
as you mention there are no study guides at all for level 2 and
theres no way to anticipate what type of questions will be
asked.  For employment use though, nobody is looking
for it (yes ive tried).

I'm thinking of RHCE too but its expensive.

e pike