JP Toto on Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:51:50 -0500

[PLUG] Mono (Was "Request for anyone going to Linuxworld")

Thanks, Toby. You took the words right out of my mouth. I thought I remember reading that there was actually some collaboration or at least some kind of information sanctioning of mono by Microsoft. As Toby says, the more playforms .NET binaries run on the more penetration Microsoft gets. That's why the whole idea of mono leaves a sour taste in alot of Linux users' mouths.

Cheerios, - JP