Michael Bevilacqua on Mon, 27 Jan 2003 08:07:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] HP PSC750 + cups

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 07:37:56AM -0500, Michael Bevilacqua wrote:
> Does /etc/pnm2ppa.conf exist? This was a reported bug I stumbled across
> recently when I was setting up CUPS on Debian Stable.

I wrote up a small CUPS HowTo. It includes the steps I took to get it
functional on Debian Stable. This HowTo isn't too different from the
other HowTo's on the net, and it doesn't include much debugging info,
but it might be a valuable read to someone at some future time.

--
Regards,

Michael Bevilacqua

   ~