John Karr on Tue, 28 Jan 2003 00:30:33 -0500

[PLUG] Re: Tux

Unfortunately all the manual said about cgi was that tux supported it. I made the recommended change to the mime types and all that happens now is absolutely nothing (no errors, no content). I should probably fish in var/logs tomorrow to see if tux logged anything insightful about failing to serve cgi scripts.

I'm inclined agree with the person who recommended apache over tux, but switching isn't convenient at the moment.

Tobias DiPasquale reponded to my post regarding tux and cgi.

Refer to the Red Hat Content Accelerator Manual, found at the following

It sounds like you need to add "pl" to the TUX/CGI section of
/etc/tux.mime.types. See if that works for you. HTH :)