gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:55:19 -0500

Re: [PLUG] "Friends don't let friends use Dell"

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 03:49:07PM -0500, Paul wrote:
> I've been hearing about "screen" recently.

Multiple screens. At the same time.

screen can do the first, it can't do the second.

(You need something like irc II's /window utilities for the second.)

Flipping back and forth ala virtual terminals or screen really just
isn't always good enough.

> How about giving the newer PC to soneone else and using an older, well
> supported PC?

Yeah, well, that's what I do, but nobody likes using a dog (and I'd
rather be using something newer, at least processor-wise).

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net