epike on Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:40:16 -0500

Re: [PLUG] dsl questions

hi

thanks for the input.

the 3 hosts are actually: 2 linux boxes and
a linksys firewall (with the 802.11 antenna).
that leaves me with 2 linux boxes to protect.
more work but not too bad.

i'll try to implement a DMZ with the 2 linux
boxes as a starting point....by the way
does your firewall also serve something?
I try to minimize the number of machines and
I dont have a lot of IP numbers either.

In my case i'll try to setup the firewall server as a
regular web server also, so one its NIC would
show up as an address inside the DMZ is that possible?

jondz