Paul on Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:15:26 -0500

Re: [PLUG] "Friends don't let friends use Dell"

That was meant for Chris. I just stopped caring about who I was actually replying to since the thread promarily refers to Chris' video problem.

Yeah, just throwing in the towel on the new video chip and throwing in a supported video card would be the best option. It would be quick and easy. Also considering how people on this list routinely give stuff away.

Does the PC have an AGP slot or only PCI slots?

gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:

So, still think I should be trying lighter graphics?