Noah silva on Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:30:33 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Vega Strike?

Hey,

I played it, it is an attempt at a "tradewars 2002" style game in 3d.  It
isn't terrible, but nor is it action packed.  It's ok but needs
polishing.  I was just recently playing with Parsec, which is binary only
(until march), but has nice polish, etc.  Mainly it is for multiplayer
matches on the LAN though (I played against my roomate).  This is more in
the style of wing commander.

 -- noah silva