Beldon Dominello on Sun, 02 Feb 2003 14:41:03 -0500

Re: [PLUG] OT: wanted busted laptop for use as server

On Sunday 02 February 2003 14:18, kaze wrote:
> I'm looking on eBay for a busted laptop to use as server. Plan on attaching
> a parallel port printer, and sharing maybe 1 GB of files. Basically needs
> only to connect to a KVM and Ethernet. (If it has a larger harddrive and OK
> sound I'd use it as a ~.mp3 player too.) Hoping to score something with a
> cracked LCD or other major damage, in other words, cheap.

I've got an old Toshiba 400CDT which works, but I don't have a use for it
anymore.  Pentium 75MHz, 24MB RAM, 850 MB disk drive.

Also a 3com ethernet card and PCMCIA modem which both work perfectly with the
computer, if you need it.

E-mail me privately as to what you're looking for.

	-Beldon

--
Epperson's law:
	When a man says it's a silly, childish game, it's probably