W. Chris Shank on Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:04:07 -0500

RE: [PLUG] Laptop Recommendations

Your time estimates are pretty much waht I was thinking when I got the
iBook and I have found that I'm in OS X about 95% of the time (ok, I'm
making a slideshow for my daughter's 1st birthday - but I haven't needed
to get 'out' of OS X to do something - either something I normally would
have done locally in linux or remotely on a linux box. I've really
surprised myself - so much that I'm still dumdfounded that I didn't get
the iBook sooner.