Guillermo Moyna on Wed, 05 Feb 2003 15:30:32 -0500

[PLUG] Tonight's Meeting...

Hi All,

Tonight's meeting will be held in Griffith Hall A (the big room in the main building we've used in the past). If you get in through the side door (there's no other way in...), it's the room past the museum. I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight, but I already alerted security about the meeting and they should give you access to the room.

Let me know if there are any problems. Cheers,

Guillermo

+==================-------------- --- -- -  -    -     -
Guillermo Moyna, PhD
Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495

  "The only existing things are atoms and empty space.
   All else is mere opinion" - Democritus, 370 B.C.

Office: Griffith Hall 360
Phone:  (215) 596-8526
Fax:    (215) 596-8543
e-mail: g.moyna@usip.edu