Chris Hedemark on Wed, 05 Feb 2003 17:10:35 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Keyring updated, and Feb keysigning info

Guess I'm obligated to come now.  :-)

So be gentle... how do I get there from "here", with "here" being exit 27
of the PA turnpike?  I don't know my way around Phildelphia, or even the
area I just started working in (Warminster/Ivyland).  And to top it all
off I think I just saw an announcement for a change of venue?
If anyone from DelCo is coming tonight, please give me a heads-up if you
don't mind so I can follow you back to familiar territory.  :-)  thanks.