Michael Leone on Thu, 06 Feb 2003 09:41:03 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Keyring updated, and Feb keysigning info

Chris Hedemark said:
> Guess I'm obligated to come now.  :-)
>
> So be gentle... how do I get there from "here", with "here" being exit
> 27 of the PA turnpike?  I don't know my way around Phildelphia, or even
> the area I just started working in (Warminster/Ivyland).  And to top it
> all off I think I just saw an announcement for a change of venue?

Well, the change of venue was literally right across the street from the
usual meeting location. Maybe 100 ft, if that. I put signs on the doors of
the usual meeting location, saying go across the street. :-)

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>
Registered Linux user# 201348