Michael Leone on Wed, 05 Feb 2003 15:01:07 -0500

[PLUG] Keyring updated, and Feb keysigning info

Woo Hoo! I finally have access to the PLUG website again. I don't have
time today to update the page, but I did update the keyring, so all you
folks who keysigned in January are now in there. And we do have 1 new
member who wants to keysign this month, Chris Hedemark. So anybody who
wants to keysign, you can download the latest keyring and come sign
tonight.

And here's hoping we have a presentation at all - I've heard nary a peep
out of our scheduled presenter, so we may be winging it tonight.

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>
Registered Linux user# 201348