W. Chris Shank on Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:43:36 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Without OS X

I would say so - since everything else I want to do I can easily do from
Windows and/or Linux. And the video I made was a HUGE hit with the family
(I gave everyone a VideoCD copy and a quicktime copy) and is something
taht my daughter will have forever - and we'll always have pictures and
video's of her as baby - which I find more and more valuable as I see her
grow. Maybe this is sappy, cheesey, or have you- but it was important to
me. And I already priced a dual G4 so that I can have a more powerful
editing and archiving platform - since I pretty much pushed the iBook to
it's limits.