Beldon Dominello on Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:10:35 -0500

[PLUG] Another Perl question

Okay-- having resolved that we need the Expect Perl Module, I have another
question.  Is it possible to install new Perl modules without having a C
compiler installed as given in the manual?

FYI, this is actually Perl 5.00503 on Solaris 8.

Thanks again, in advance.

	-Beldon

--
At any given moment, an arrow must be either where it is or where it is
not.  But obviously it cannot be where it is not.  And if it is where