W. Chris Shank on Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:13:04 -0500

RE: [PLUG] Without OS X

I've pretty much had a similar experience. Although I still have my linux
servers and have no intention of replacing them with XServer's - since my
x86 boxes are cheap, fast, and stable (emphasis on cheap). And I'm havig
some learning pains with OS X, like why the mac/PC hybrid PC doesn't work
on some PC's and I can't figure out how to restart networking so that my
built-in ethernet is recognized after I've been using the wireless
connection - but I haven't looked too hard into this yet.

Chris