Paul on Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:11:10 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Verizon DSL modem/bridge

I'm connected right now, but the response is not steady or fast. The wireless link is good, but the Internet connection is losing packets.

Internet:
100 packets transmitted, 69 received, 31% loss, time 99143ms

Wireless link:
20 packets transmitted, 20 received, 0% loss, time 19044ms

I wonder if "WebShare" can do a soft reset and if that will be as effective as a hard reset.

I guess I can try a static route again to get to the DSL "device". I have a PC at 192.168.0.1 on my end. So, I need to force a connection through 192.168.32.2 to 192.168.32.1 and on to the DSL device at 192.168.0.1.