Michael Bevilacqua on Mon, 17 Feb 2003 02:21:04 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Geeky Recursive Humor (was Drop Shaddow Cursor w/ XFree)

I found this amusing and thought I might share it. I have the alpha
shadow enabled in X. I didn't think to see if it worked in Win4Lin's
Win98 SE. Well, it does. 8)

So here we have an improvement on an old proprietary source OS that was
made unintentionally by an open source program, which originally was
created to match the idea developed for the upgraded version of the
proprietary OS.

Recursive humor? Stallman, eat your heart out. 8)

--
Regards,

Michael Bevilacqua

   ~