Paul on Wed, 19 Feb 2003 07:30:33 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Incremental Backups to CD-RW

gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 12:23:18AM -0500, Paul wrote:

Can't you just use standard CD writer software and just back-up your data directory once a day? Or are you looking to back-up only files that have changed since yesterday?

Look at the subject line, Paul. That's exactly what his original
question was.

Oops.

Geiser, have you considered star? It should interact with cdrecord
well, being as it was written by the same guy. Making Amanda use it
shouldn't be impossible. (Though Amanda's probably still incapable of
multi-volume backups, so...)

I don't have anything to add, but I did learn about "stat" as a result of this thread.

stat filename
stat -c "%y  %n" *

I was wondering how to find modification and access times.