Judd Montgomery on Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:34:09 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Clie and Linux

I have a Clie T615C and I use it with J-Pilot and pilot-link. It works fine. You just have to make sure you have the proper modules loaded. You will need uhci, usb-ohci, or usb-ohci depending on your USB chipset. Also, usbcore, usbserial, and visor.

If you have trouble you can stop by irc.pilot-link.org/#pilot-link and I am there (jpilot) as well as the maintainer of pilot-link, and the maintainer of evolution and gnome-pilot. I'm sure we can get you up and running.

Judd

Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
I just picked up a used Clie T615C.  It came with a Sony customized
desktop, and syncs via the USB port.  I have been successfully using the
pilot-link conduit package to connect to sync my Palm IIIc (serial port
sync) with j-pilot, evolution, etc.

Anyone have any experience syncing a Clie (or other USB Palm device)
with Linux?