Arthur S. Alexion on Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:01:07 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Clie and Linux

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 20:32, Judd Montgomery wrote:
> I have a Clie T615C and I use it with J-Pilot and pilot-link.  It works
> fine.  You just have to make sure you have the proper modules loaded.
> You will need uhci, usb-ohci, or usb-ohci depending on your USB chipset.
>   Also, usbcore, usbserial, and visor.
>
> If you have trouble you can stop by irc.pilot-link.org/#pilot-link and I
> am there (jpilot) as well as the maintainer of pilot-link, and the
> maintainer of evolution and gnome-pilot.  I'm sure we can get you up and
> running.
>
> Judd

Fantastic.  I am going to try to hook it up this weekend. This is the
first USB device I am attempting and I am installing the USB card with
it (and hope kudzu detects it and sets it up for me).

Is there any memory stick support?

Art Alexion                         ""-""
mailto:arthur@alexion.com           (©¿©)
AIM:aalexion                         «o»
SMS:                                  v
2679725536@messaging.sprintpcs.com