Judd Montgomery on Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:50:30 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Clie and Linux

For the Palms there is no memory stick support. For the Sony's you supposedly can run MSImport on the Sony and mount it as a USB Storage device. I have not tried it, but maybe I can this weekend.

Judd

Arthur S. Alexion wrote:

Fantastic. I am going to try to hook it up this weekend. This is the first USB device I am attempting and I am installing the USB card with it (and hope kudzu detects it and sets it up for me).

Is there any memory stick support?