sean finney on Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:20:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] how kernel compiling works

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 08:49:46PM -0500, Martin DiViaio wrote:
> > (What does "mrproper" stand for anyway?  I always think of it as being a
> > person, Mr. Proper, who cleans up and puts everything in order.  Kinda
> > strange, but it works for me.)
> >

> Someone once told me that mrproper (a.k.a. Mr. Proper) is the name of a
> cleaning product that is very popular in Finland.

yeah, it's pretty much all over europe.  when i was in paris for a
semester a year and a half back, there were these ads for mr. proper 2000
all over the place.  big, buff, gold earring, he's like their version
of our mr. clean (though i think mr.  proper may have existed first).

	sean