Bob Schwier on Sat, 1 Mar 2003 18:24:04 -0500

Re: [PLUG] how kernel compiling works

Gee, I always thought that Mr. Clean was a sailor who, to get laid, would
clean up ladies' homes in what ever port he was in.
She'd be smiling when her yuppie husband got home both because the house
was clean and because of her delightful adventure.
bs