Michael Leone on Wed, 05 Mar 2003 10:21:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Need someone to handle the March keysigning; I can't make it

Jeff Abrahamson said:
> On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 10:27:12PM -0500, Mike Leone wrote:
>> Sorry; I have to skip this month's meeting; something's come up. So I
>> won't be able to do my talk on GPG, nor handle the keysigning. So if
>> someone else can do that, I'd appreciate it. It's really easy - just
>> print out about a dozen copies of all the fingerprints on the PLUG
>> keyring (gpg
>> --fingerprints), and hand them out to whoever wants to be a part of
>> the keysigning.
>
> I can handle the key signing tonight, just to alleviate any doubt that
> it will happen.

OK; thanks.

> If someone has better printing/copying facilities than me, though, and
> wants to volunteer to print out the keyring, that'd be appreciated.
> Otherwise, I'll just print a dozen copies on my inkjet here.
>

> As to the talk, I'm already giving one, but I know gpg well enough to
> give an already prepared talk, if you can forward it to me. I don't have
> time to prepare a new one today, though.
>
> But it's an important topic, I'd like to see the talk happen
> anyway. Forward me what you've got. As long as you've written out
> slides, I'll volunteer to talk around them for five minutes.

Sorry; don't have any notes/slides prepared; I was going to be
extemporaneous for a few minutes, in the grand PLUG tradition. :-)
Actually, that's not entirely true, since I had hoped to jot down some
stuff last night, until my plans unexpectedly changed.

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>
Registered Linux user# 201348