gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 05 Mar 2003 11:01:07 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Need someone to handle the March keysigning; I can't make it

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 09:10:10AM -0500, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> But it's an important topic, I'd like to see the talk happen
> anyway. Forward me what you've got. As long as you've written out
> slides, I'll volunteer to talk around them for five minutes.

I'm coming tonight (been a while!), do have those better printing
and copying facilities, and would be glad to give an OpenPGP
quickie.

Mike, where were you aiming your talk? How to use? How to
understand? Little of both?

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net