Craig Brennan on Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:01:10 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Home Networking Question

Yes you can.  That's how I have it set up.  I have my service with Comcast and have had no problems, but I have had it less than a year, and that's just me.

Craig Brennan

http://caffeinedout.com/cowd

http://caffeinedout.com/craig/rs.html

 Michael Bevilacqua <michael@bevilacqua.us> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 12:38:19PM -0500, Steven Tomcavage wrote:
> Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

Couldn't you run the wireless router behind a masq'd gateway? This will
give you the need for only one static IP, then the rest can be internal
on your LAN.

DSL is always the way to go as compared to cable access through Comcast.
For the extra money you will be paying for it, Speakeasy or DCA will
give you high quality service.

My suggestion, avoid Comcast at all costs.

--
Regards,

Michael Bevilacqua

~