W. Chris Shank on Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:57:07 -0500

RE: [PLUG] PLUG searchable archives

you can create new topics in the Off-Topic Forum:
http://plug.acetechgroup.com/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=4
You will need to be a registered user first. If you are wondering why you
must register - it's for the same reason we don't allow anonymous postings
to the mailing list.

Also - this is setup to email the poster when someone replies to their
message. I could work with someone to figure out the best way to send this
to the list too (which is easy) - the hard part would be to get replies
from the list to added to the forum. I forsee possible endless loop
issues.