John Beck on Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:53:31 -0500

[PLUG] Recommendations for wireless router

Hi everyone,

I know that there was just a recent discussion on home networking, but I couldn't pick out if there was a clear favorite with regards to wireless routers.

Please let me know if there is one product / model that stands out from the others. It is for a friends house, all Windows pc's (for now!), and split between two floors, but direct on top of each other (so about 10 feet truly seperating them through the floor).

Thanks for your help!