Michael Bevilacqua on Sat, 22 Mar 2003 13:55:15 -0500

Re: [PLUG] /etc on a separate partition

On Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 11:39:47AM -0800, Wayne Dawson wrote:
> Thanks for everybody's attempts to help me.  If I get it to work, I'll try
> to write something up and let people know how I did it.

I'd be interested in seeing you publish such a HowTo SCSI troubleshoot
document to the plug HowTo site if you plan to write one up. There are
more than a few known gotchas with SCSI. Having a tool like this
available to the community would prove most usefull.

If you do let me know via a private email and I'll have it installed
ASAP. Thanks :)

--
Regards,

Michael Bevilacqua